Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

Raven Football/Auto For the same in Packers

I haven't traded in awhile. I thought I throw some of these on and see what happens. And some of the players are not current but hard core Raven fans may want some of the other players. There was Joe Flacco left and a couple of Ray Lewis. There are rookies autos and gems players low to medium range.
    I'm not looking to trade with dealers who want my items but don't have any of my want items. I'm looking for Packer players especially Aaron Rodgers or Clay Matthews. I don't need common card or inserts. You may have to cut and paste the link below.
    http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/k...more%20Ravens/

PM WORKS BEST. I'm calling it quits soon, I have an early work day. LMK

Country

Bump