Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nez, you ok with it being sent PWE to keep it pretty cheap or you want it in bubble mailer???... I hate to lose money but at least it would be with you, lol...Contenders were $6.00 a pack at the local hobby shop but I will let ya get the auto for $3.00 PWE gift or $4.00 gift bubble

bubblest - I couldnt find the Emmitt, do u think u can link me please
    Last edited by dpono22; 02-07-2013 at 10:28 PM. Reason: updated
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

I can do $3 pwe gift! please send mepaypal addy
    Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CURRENT AND RETIRED PACKERS AUTOS, PATCHES, CUTS, ECT..

PM replied to, you are in the lead but I am sure to drag my feet letting the Luck outta my possesion, lol
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

I hear it lol please let me know when you can

Hey Dan if u still have the mcnutt I will do
    $3 pwe. Lmk or post it up thanks

Nino, I posted the deal at $4.00 dlvd via paypal gift after lookig at completed sales, if you are cool with it confirm and send payment, I have already pulled the McNutt and packed it into PWE, if you dont want it at $4.00 just reject the deal no harm no foul...if you confirm the deal I will have it in the mail by noon at the latest EST standard time, THANKS!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I"ll take a price on 2012 Contenders Deonte Thompson RC auto #236 delivered in a pwe. PMs work the best.

bouncer- I can do the 2012 Contenders Deonte Thompson RC auto #236 delivered in a PWE for $.00 dlvd, PLM if that works and I'll post it up and PM my pypal info, I am off from work today so I can get it mailed as soon as I receive payment and you should reveive it pretty fast, PLMK!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Just thought I would let you know it looks like your charging zero for the Thompson auto.
    Nice hit on the luck. Sweeet.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12