How to see Contenders Photo Variations without Ebay or anything.

I have a sure fire way to tell the photo variations for Contenders this year.

You don't need to look at the front of the card, see what's missing from the back from one to the next.
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

photos on front and back are slightly different. Not easy to see though. Don't understand the purpose for the variations. If its missing text on the back then its a variation. Panini is getting a little off the wall with them.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Did Fuller get Egnew to sign the one on the right?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Brett Bulmer, Nick Leddy, Ziggy Palffy and Miroslav Satan in hockey, Warren Moon and Mohamed Sanu in football and Ben Revere in baseball
    Will also trade for Wild, Vikings, Bengals and Twins stuff that catches my eye
    PMs Work Best

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    photos on front and back are slightly different. Not easy to see though. Don't understand the purpose for the variations. If its missing text on the back then its a variation. Panini is getting a little off the wall with them.
    Some of the Variations are much easier to tell the difference, this is the only one I had both the Base and the Variation to compare. You are correct, the text around the Team Logo on the bottom right is missing on all of the Photo Variations.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottprok View Post
    Did Fuller get Egnew to sign the one on the right?
    Don't know, don't really collect either of these guys so I couldn't tell Fuller from Egnew, wish I would have hit the Lucks like this, but it wasn't my day.
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James