Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Of course, everyone ELSE'S pics are still cut in half :/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

TY, but that only fixes the view when I'm logged in. After I log out and go visit the page as an anonymous visitor, the half cut images remain. The point of the photobucket is not for my viewing pleasure. Its supposed to be for someone else, and a lot of the times, someone who doesn't use photobucket, to have an easy viewing experiences of my traders. And, at this point, I just don't care. Photobucket isn't such a great resource that I have to find a half dozen work around to make it work when other options are available.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Oh yah, I completely understand your point, if I want to look at someone else's bucket I have to do the slide show thing. I'm just too far into it to quit now, so Ima make the best of it. In all honesty, I just want to know how many cards I have, and to quit paying for doubles in the future.............

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I had my main traders bucket organized in alpha (file) order before Photobucket changed over to the beta (new) site, whereas my "random" folder is never maintained to any degree, since the uploads are generally just used for Show 'n Tell threads and the like. That could be why one is in order and the other is not.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Aaaaaaaaand, it doesn't matter anymore! Photobucket did something today and now all of my "libraries" are completely out of order. Thanks, Photobucket!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234