Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ever bought an exspensive card and the player went down hill way too fast???

Mine was topps chrome greg oden when he ws suppose to be great..

Cam Newton. Granted, it wasn't the Hindenburg, his stuff plummeted in 2012. I think he'll rebound, though.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Uofacollector View Post

Mine was topps chrome greg oden when he ws suppose to be great..
    He still can be! Doubt it but at least he has a chance to come back. Unlike people like Leaf, Russell, ETC.

Well Kellen Moore cards are sort of expensive right now and i dont see him ever making it "BIG". I paid 300 for a 1/1 that I doubt I will ever see a return in. Not that, that was my plan just saying.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

I paid $250 for one of my Matt Ware 1/1's in 2006...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

Quote Originally Posted by LancerArmstrong View Post
    Cam Newton. Granted, it wasn't the Hindenburg, his stuff plummeted in 2012. I think he'll rebound, though.
    Cam has plenty of time... they just hve to dd pieces round him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LancerArmstrong View Post
    Doesn't Cam have like the statistically best 2 years of any QB to start his career ever? I mean what do people want if his stuff is falling?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I picked up a vince carter game jersey card back in the day when it was $300....then carter and game jersey card values both dropped to nothing, think it books for like $25 now.

Not a single card, but I invested pretty heavily in building a decent Rudi Johnson PC in a very short period of time. I had everything from team logos to short printed autos to high end rookie autos. I basically built the entire PC over the course of the 2006 season when he broke 1300 yards and double-digit TDs for the third consecutive season. He was only 27 years old and was on pace to hit 10,000 yards and 10 TDs in just 3 or 4 more seasons. Then he got hurt in 2007 and was released at the end of the season and basically dropped off the face of the map.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

I unloaded over 500 in sv into my Strata 3-color patch auto of RGIII clear cut, and then he went down the next week in the last playoff game! GOD I hope he comes back and plays like he did!
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast