Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I picked up a Ricky Williams contenders auto a few weeks before he chose to retire. It went from $400 to $20 in no time. And, picked up a high-end Kobe Auto just 2 days before he was accused of rape. Ironically, I traded a Tiger Woods auto for it.
    Want List: 1999 Score Reprint Auto: Irvin, Aikman Topps Archives Auto: Pele
    1997 UD Legends SOTT: Franco Harris, Joe Montana, Joe Namath, Steve Largent
    Topps Tall Boy Mini Autographs: Luck, RGIII, Wilson A&G Auto: Kobayashi, Kate Upton, Koufax, Mays, Aaron
    Hidden Content

The Broncos, and their Contenders cards have a long history of cards that were too expensive......

Maurice Clarett
    Tom Brandstater
    Ryan Torrain
    Peyton Hillis
    Alphonso Smith
    Willie Middlebrooks

And there was this QB -- Tebow something or other?

At least he could, possibly maybe, make something of himself. He's young. The rest? pfffftttt.....

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (89)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Jordan Shipley. I had a jump on a few of his superfractors, including a complete rainbow and - BAM! - there went his knee....

Quote Originally Posted by bearsfanincltnc View Post
    I unloaded over 500 in sv into my Strata 3-color patch auto of RGIII clear cut, and then he went down the next week in the last playoff game! GOD I hope he comes back and plays like he did!
    Dropped $450 on an RG III Inception Patch AU. No regrets as I needed it for the set, but had a concern about his longevity when I pulled the trigger.
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Always looking to add to my Giants PC and Inception PC.

Cam is fine. His stuff is only dropping because everyone is buying luck and rg3. This is a yearly cycle. Newer stuff sells for more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12