Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what would you sacrifice?

would you give up:

1/1s autos and printing plates from your PC to get the ultimate PC 1/1 superfractor from chrome??

would you sacrifice strata RC patch autos of said player also?

what would you give for your PC 1/1 chrome superfractor OR best RC auto released?
    Hidden Content
    #1 Oregon Ducks collector on earth!
    BRING ME LAMICHAEL JAMES CHROME AUTOS!!!
    /25 BLACK!! /10 GOLD!!!/5 RED!!!!

I'd give up anything not 1/1 to get a 1/1 for my PC. At least I have a chance to find another one. I've done that before, got rid of some nice RC auto's of a player for the same players 1/1. Pick them all up over time.

That's a very broad and vague description. It's hard to tell for me personally if I would unless I knew what exactly I was giving up and getting back.

Depends on how bad I wanted the super over the rest of the 1/1's. Do the 1/1's you do have mean more than just the one 1/1? I doubt I would give up pc for pc because then I would eventually be trying to get the pc I traded back and that sounds like a never ending cycle. The super is a huge addition but think about the other super type 1/1's that are out they that may be easier to acquire such as sterling, platinum, finest, or even the prizm black is pretty sick. Good luck getting it though.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

I would give anything NON-PC first. When it comes to my Matt Ware collection, it's pretty simple for me. Nothing leaves. Everything stays. Whatever else I need to give up for it, I would try and make it happen, as well as good old fashioned cash if I am able.

If Matt's 2004 Donruss Classics Tributes Platinum 1/1 came up, everything else goes to get it!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

Strata is garbage, too. Just saying. There are about 20 other products I would rather have this year. Even if there aren't 20 other products.
    Hidden Content

I agree strata is garbage and I have the Moore auto 1/1.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Yeah, you and I share a common sentiment on that one. But you DO have the ONLY card I would want from that set, FWIW...
    Hidden Content

Thanks for the help fellas...

i have a lot of sage and press pass as well they're nice but I know the community hates them as a whole and resale value sucks...so I'd figure anything I can get would help...would u give up your lower end for it?

including sage and press pass? Even 1/1s from those sets...
    Hidden Content
    #1 Oregon Ducks collector on earth!
    BRING ME LAMICHAEL JAMES CHROME AUTOS!!!
    /25 BLACK!! /10 GOLD!!!/5 RED!!!!

Well... it's really your call on those, but if you have dupes, and you are OK w/giving them up, then go for it. I wouldn't give up anything I only have 1 of, but then again, if you know you can get others, then there ya go. Do you have enough outside of your PC to make it happen?
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast