Does anyone else collect Autographed business cards

I have been collecting sports related business cards fro a while and I was just wondering if anyone else on here does as well.

My best 2013'ish autographed business card that I have got so far this year is probably Ravens coach John Harbaugh.

Does anyone else on here collect Autographed business cards?

If so, maybe we could work out a trade or 2 somewhere down the line. Just something that I enjoy!...

I got one from former Cowboy head coach Dave Campo when he signed my pic. You have a good idea since you dont have to supply the item to be signed.

Good luck!
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I got one back this week from NA$CAR owner Jack Roush autographed. Has a Cell phone number on it. Thats pretty brave i thought.

Got Johnny Pesky business card a while ago.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

One of my favorite ones that I got in 2012 was a Wade Phillips business card. It was extra cool for me because I am a Texans fan.

I have a few. My favorites are probably Mark Shapiro (president of the Indians) and Jon Daniels (GM of the Texas Rangers).

I have a couple that I have obtained through TTM or email requests - MLB commissioner Bud Selig, Baylor basketball coach Scott Drew, Oklahoma State hoops coach Travis Ford, and two from Iowa basketball coach Fran McCaffery (I only requested one, but a second one came in a few weeks later).

As a Virginia Tech fan, my favorite one is from Frank Beamer. Having covered Tech football through my media work, I've had the chance to talk with him several times, but I always abide by the "no autographs" unwritten (or sometimes written) rule for the press. I got a friend to use his connection to Beamer's secretary to land that one.

I have sent out some other TTM requests for a signed business card, but I haven't had a ton of luck in that area. I think it is definitely something that is somewhat unique, and the ones that I do have add a unique dynamic to my collection.
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    Currently collecting: Members of the Virginia Sports Hall of Fame and other notable Virginia athletes.

Check out my blog: treywilsonsports.blogspot.com