Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by abide View Post
    got the Byrd and Winfield
    can use the Palmer.
    let me know what sets, players, teams you are looking for and I'll send you a list
    I'm a Braves collector. But my son and I are also looking for 2012 Topps Series 2 cards that we do not yet have. Just let us know what you have for trade.

SCF traders
    Kream88
    bigmo1979
    mike1943golf
    swib25

Thanks for the replies. I'm at work 8-6 PST, I'll be getting back at you all later tonight or tomorrow
    I prefer trades with at least $30 bv to make the postage worthwhile. PWE trades ok for small trades. I do not need to "win" a trade, this is not life and death and not an investment to me, just a hobby. Have fun and be fair with me.

Quote Originally Posted by kream88 View Post
    ^ Any interest in the Rodney All Star GU?
    Kream, thanks for posting and offering. unfortunately I can't hit any of your wants. Bob
    I prefer trades with at least $30 bv to make the postage worthwhile. PWE trades ok for small trades. I do not need to "win" a trade, this is not life and death and not an investment to me, just a hobby. Have fun and be fair with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbur691 View Post
    I'm a Braves collector. But my son and I are also looking for 2012 Topps Series 2 cards that we do not yet have. Just let us know what you have for trade.
    Wilbur - I'll send you a pm with a list - bob

Quote Originally Posted by bigmo1979 View Post
    I'm a Brewers fan and acquiring 2007 Sweet Spot Classic games used and Packer autos from players associated with the 2010 team

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...orabilia-cards

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...lowing-Packers

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...2012-Set-Needs
    Bigmo - thanks for giving me a shot at the 2012 Topps. I don't have any 2007 Sweet Spot gu or 2010 Packers autos. Bob

Quote Originally Posted by mike1943golf View Post
    Have update hof plaque Seaver,all star relic Hamels,golden moment auto Dolis
    series 1&2 golden moments relic Melkey Cabrera,W.S. ring Strawberry,golden moment auto Minor
    if interested wiuld be looking for Ortiz,Ellsbury,Buchholz & Nomar.

Thanks
    Mike
    I can use the Seaver and the Strawberry. have the others. don't have any Ortiz, Ellsbury, Bucholz or Nomar. the only thing that I have that is Red Sox and similar to what I am asking for is the 2011 Topps Throwback Manufactured Patches of Adrian Gonzalez [red sox] and Manny Ramirez [white sox - why the heck did Topps put Manny in a white sox jersey] Bob

Quote Originally Posted by swib25 View Post
    I've got the golden Moments series 2 Zach Greinke. He has two, but the one I have is # ZGR. Let me know if you are interested in a little trade, and what Twins you have.
    Swib - thanks for posting on my thread with what you have. I have that one. Bob

Quote Originally Posted by mike1943golf View Post
    Have update hof plaque Seaver,all star relic Hamels,golden moment auto Dolis
    series 1&2 golden moments relic Melkey Cabrera,W.S. ring Strawberry,golden moment auto Minor
    if interested wiuld be looking for Ortiz,Ellsbury,Buchholz & Nomar.

Thanks
    Mike
    I'd like a shot at getting whatever abide doesn't trade for. Thanks -- Eric & Bentley

Wilbur - I'll send you a pm with a list - bob
    PM sent back

I can use the Seaver and the Strawberry. have the others. don't have any Ortiz, Ellsbury, Bucholz or Nomar. the only thing that I have that is Red Sox and similar to what I am asking for is the 2011 Topps Throwback Manufactured Patches of Adrian Gonzalez [red sox] and Manny Ramirez [white sox - why the heck did Topps put Manny in a white sox jersey] Bob
    Thanks but not collecting other Sox.

Mike
    2009 u/d o-pee-chee series 1 inserts 16

1998 u/d griffey hr chronicle 25,51

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast