Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 81wolfpack View Post
    interested in the Tim Benfrd if FT
    LMK if I have anything else you would like if I could have a shot at the Young JSY Auto.

If not, I also like the Posey Black Auto and TJ Yates Contenders Auto

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

Quote Originally Posted by leedawg62 View Post
    I didn't even get an on card auto in two of my boxes. If they ever want me to buy another one of their products they better do something or come out with some type of formal apology to collectors.
    They won't do anything about it man. They lied about the quantity of on card autos in boxes and they know they did. You're not the only who didn't get the "guaranteed" amount of on card autos. I have seen very few breaks where that is the case. Panini could care less, we keep buying the products despite the lies and the mounds and mounds of redemptions (should be illegal IMO to even put these in products but don't get me started lol).

You did have a nice break though. Doug Martin seems to be a hard hit. What's you're price on that just curious?

Someone should start a class action lawsuit. Or a false advertising claim with BBB.
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content

price on LaMichael? do have a prizm jimmer auto toward it

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Schaub View Post
    price on LaMichael? do have a prizm jimmer auto toward it
    PM Sent

Leland
    Hidden Content

Interested in the Tavon Wilson Auto and Chandler Jones RC. How much you looking for?

PM Sent

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffy814 View Post
    Interested in the Tavon Wilson Auto and Chandler Jones RC. How much you looking for?
    Hidden Content

im interested in the mario williams auto. pm me with a price
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12