Thread: 2013 SCF Chase for the Cup
02-08-2013, 02:47 AM #1
2013 SCF Chase for the Cup
The contest is back-yall know the drill
Chase for theSCF Cup
Welcome to 2013 Chase for the SCF Cup.
This contest is open to anyone to join.
Here are the basic rules:
1. Pick a driver that you think will win. Use him as often as you wish.
2. The goal is to get the LEAST amount of points. Pick the winner, get one point; second is two points; third is three points; etc.
3. There are six segments consisting of six races apiece. A prize will be awarded to the person with the least number of points at the end of each segment.
4. The person with the least number of points at the end of the season will be awarded the Grand Prize.
5. If two or more people tie as the winner. The number of wins will determine the winner. If still tied, second-place finishes will be used, then third-place finishes, and so on until the tie is broken.
6. If you miss a race, you'll be awarded an automatic 44th place finish and 44 points.
7. Your four worst races are dropped at the end of the season. So missing a few races won't hurt you too bad.
Daytona International Speedway
Daytona Beach, FL
Sunday February 24th on FOX
2012 FanFare Autographs FFKUB1 Kurt Busch Autograph (089/175)
2012 Press Pass Ignite Box and 2012 Redline Full Throttle Memorabilia Blue FTJJ Jimmie Johnson 2-color Firesuit/2-color Sheet Metal (4/5)
Picks MUST be replied to this thread (do not PM me your pick) before the drop of the green flag.
etmill01-Dale Earnhardt Jr
A2expat-Dale Earnhardt Jr
ajwest92-Dale Earnhardt Jr
mjaneway-Dale Earnhardt Jr
jonsportscardz-Dale Earnhardt JR
race crazy-Kevin Harvick
Last edited by race crazy; 02-24-2013 at 10:48 PM.Carl Edwards Supercollector!!!
02-09-2013, 08:56 AM #2
02-09-2013, 09:22 PM #3
02-10-2013, 11:40 AM #4
02-12-2013, 03:48 AM #5
02-12-2013, 02:29 PM #6
kevin harvickWinning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else
- Vince Lombardi
02-12-2013, 02:33 PM #7
Whoever wins that Busch auto I want it...lolRacing: Joey Logano, Kurt Busch, Johnny Sauter
Baseball: Current D-Backs, Gerardo Parra, J.J. Putz, Ian Kennedy
Please let me know any concern BEFORE leaving negative feedback! USA deals only!
02-12-2013, 06:20 PM #8
02-12-2013, 07:52 PM #9
02-12-2013, 07:59 PM #10