Please help with this Hank auto ....PLEASE!!!!

Well here goes. Im trying to start something new in the collecting world b/c I'm kinda getting bored with cards. I LOOOOVE baseball but have just been too busy to keep up with collecting so I've turned to trying to collect autoed baseballs of star caliber players. It all started when I bought a Hidden Treasures Baseball package. I opened and got an Adam Jones autoed ball. Not a bad pull considering the duds I could of got. Well I put it in my baseball room and fell in love with the way it looked....so NOW I"M HOOKED!! I looked at a few sites and the first one I came across for trade is this Hank Aaron autoed ball. Its from a new trader with only 10 or so trades under his belt. That kinda scares me. I know we have all been that new trader but I value my money and cards too much to just throw them away for some scumbag scammer. I'm new to autoed balls and have no clue what to look for. It comes with a Steiner card and Hologram sticker but i'm sure they can be easily switched to a different ball that has a fake signature. The Steiner authentication card also states "Imperfect". I gave $120 in TV/SV for it with the cards being 3 nice vintage cards(Aaron,Clemente,Dodgers Sluggers). I know Hank's autos are pretty sloppy and i've checked several balls online but they seem to have a lot of variations. UGH!!!! If any of you could please help it would be much appreciated. Oh and please feel free to give me some tips and pointers in what to look for in autoed balls or if I should just stay away from this newly started hobby. I don't do the hobby as a profit but I look at it as an investment when I get older or to pass on to my daughters kids one day.
    Thanks for the looks and advice in advice!!
    Orlando

Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey bud,the sig looks fine.I know Steiner does sell imperfect stuff at a discount.The only drawback to Steiner is they don't do matching serial numbers on the item like Upper Deck does.I do believe the stickers they use are tamper proof so if the sticker looks glued or played with I would stay away from that.I am not sure how Steiner matches the item to the COA though.
    Your COA card even mentions that the item is signed and in blue ink which is a plus.I have a few things that have the old Steiner paper cert and only mentioned the players name and item like Barry Bonds MLB baseball,nothing else.
    The only real question I see is did you get a good deal.It seems like the deal was fair since it was a trade for vintage which always has it's own condition issues.

-Steve
    Last edited by GUCD231; 02-08-2013 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Custom Card Showcase
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thanks bro!! this makes me feel a little better about this trade. I traded 3 nice vintage cards. They had no creases or paper loss but definetly not mint. I was a little scared trading for a product i know nothing about but in turn am excited to have an autographed by Hank Aaron. One of the best hitters of all time. :)
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content