Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2012 Contenders FS...scan heavy

Here is what I have, let me know which ones you are interested in.

Whole lot for 500.00 or obo since I have to put a price, or just hit me up and I'll give you individual prices.

Cheers Jason(pm works best)
    Last edited by JPDSPORTSCARDS; 02-08-2013 at 11:40 AM.
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

cmb on the perry and the tannehill. thanks http://s943.beta.photobucket.com/use.../library/autos
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

I'll take a price on Osweiler and Keyshawn Martin

Thanks for the Moore. I appreciate the deal.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Texas...no problem, already has been dropped off at the PO
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

What are you needing on the Cooper, herron and posey?
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

OSWEILER sold

I'll take a price on the Griffin, Wilson, and (2) Luck Die cuts. And Sanu auto. Please pm me

PM Sent

Can I get prices on Turbin redemption,Bobby Wagner auto & Michael Floyd auto?

Thanks,
    Jan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast