Please help me get 1st Danica

I am a huge Danica Patrick fan and I was wondering if anyone has any race used or autos of her that they are looking to get rid of please message me and let me know! Thanks.
    Collecting GAME USED AND AUTOS ONLY!!!!
    Hockey: Crosby/Neal/Malkin/Fleury in that order....

Have thus one,

BV$200 looking for $135 usd dlvd(insured & tracked)
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

That is a sick card, but not able to spend that much right now...really looking to trade or do a card/cash deal...little to much out of my price range right now, but thanks for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnum View Post
    Have thus one,

BV$200 looking for $135 usd dlvd(insured & tracked)

Quote Originally Posted by PittPens8771 View Post
    That is a sick card, but not able to spend that much right now...really looking to trade or do a card/cash deal...little to much out of my price range right now, but thanks for the post.
    No problem. I will drop by the store tomorrow to see if I have any lower end materials cards of her or if my partners have any. Her autos are still stupid expensive so not sure if I have any of those lower then $150. But I might have some lower end fire suits or race used tires.
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

awesome thanks...Yea i mostly collect hockey and football, but I have been a huge racing fan and I was a huge Danica fan when she was in Indy car and really just wanted to try to get a few lower end cards of her, would be nice to get an auto but I hear u about them being expensive lol...thanks for checking!

Quote Originally Posted by Mnum View Post
    No problem. I will drop by the store tomorrow to see if I have any lower end materials cards of her or if my partners have any. Her autos are still stupid expensive so not sure if I have any of those lower then $150. But I might have some lower end fire suits or race used tires.