Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

$12 for 2012 Topps mini cards!

Looking for a nice lot of minis (both sizes are great) for my sons. Of course would love to have rg3 and luck etc etc but I know that's not likely.

I do have a Russell Wilson base Magic RC, a few inserts, a Blackmon Enchanted purple framed RC if interested in a trade.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See rgag9397's Items on eBay

I have a 2012 Topps Chrome Tallboy 1965 Design Robert Griffin
    Then I have a few base 1965 Designs from basic topps. I believe thats what you're referring to, theyre all smaller than all the other cards lol

Have Mangold, Angerer, Ingram, Gerhart, Jennings, Dareus, Cobb, Namath, A. Johnson, Harvin, Bryant, Cutler and Nicks. Let me know if any of this stuff interests you!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

yes but I would really like to score some of the 12 Magic minis.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a few if interested.

Blue- Gore, jimmy graham, josh cribbs
    Rookies- stephen hill, Lamichael James, Ronnie Hillman
    Base- Jabar gaffney, Gore, Babin, Nicks, Olsen, Roddy White, shonn gteene, Jim Brown, Jermaine Gresham.