Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'd like to buy the Mychal Kendricks auto if you're willing to sell it. Send me a PM if interested.
    Baseball PC Wants: Cole Hamels, Mike Schmidt, Pat Burrell, & Chase Utley
    Football PC Wants: Mike Kafka (current high want), Mychal Kendricks, Zach Ertz, Eagles QBs (past and present),
    Hidden Content

damn I should feel lucky to get 4 autos out of 8 packs and the one on card was of kendall wright /99 damaged.
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

Check this out for all the variation pictures. A lot easier than going through a million ebay listings. This site is pretty good for checklists and things like that.
    http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2...riations-guide
    Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    I agree eh so far, but Im enjoying the rip. Atleast I got the /99 cousins and not the regular version. Yeah I was just looking on ebay. I think all variations are different poses or jerseys a lot like 2010. The Redemption I got is for the Rookie ink which I believe is a subset not the regular RPS Auto. Thanks for the response.
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12