Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ok

Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    ok
    PM sent
    If you want to say "no" to an offer, just tell me. I'll be less offended that way, as opposed to you ignoring me.

Please do not post in the trade manager a deal for any of my cards without contacting me first. I will reject the deal every time.

List updated
    If you want to say "no" to an offer, just tell me. I'll be less offended that way, as opposed to you ignoring me.

Please do not post in the trade manager a deal for any of my cards without contacting me first. I will reject the deal every time.

Bump

Bump to top

Back on top

Bumpity

To the top

1,000 cards just added

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast