Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country

For Sale Chris Kreider Score Hot Rookie Signatures Redemption SP

So I broke a few pack of score today and hit the jackpot. A Chris Kreider Hot Rookie Signatures redemption. Card books mint for $312.50. Only one has gone on Ebay that I saw, and it had a best offer, so its hard to say what it actually went for. I really would like to get $225 paypal, but I will listen to offers. When we have a deal I will email the code so you can redeem ASAP and if you like I can mail the scratched redemption. I do NOT want to send the unscratched card as I had a very well documented issue on this board of UPS stealing a $450 PK Subban rookie. Please let me know if your interested.
    Last edited by westaylor; 02-09-2013 at 10:44 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country

Early morning bump

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country

Saturday night bump.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback