Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to make some Low-Mid end trades

Like the title says I'm just looking to make some trades, I know i dont have alot but im sure we can make some easy trades if you really want to. Not really looking for anything in particular except and Gerell Robinson... and Broncos.. hopefully we can make some deals! Let me know what you like!

Daniel
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

I like that Kurt Warner Tools of the Trade. Is it numbered? I have a Champ Bailey TTT from this year.
    Working on Chase Daniel Super Collection 59/121 (49%) + 2 1/1 Hidden Content
    Am always looking for Mizzou players! Even Michael Egnew.
    Vikings, Kurt Warner and Dan Marino are an option as well!
    All Football for Sale or Trade:
    Hidden Content

I have Manning in a Colts uniform, plus Mereno.

Eric

like the Chester Taylor, 2 Broyles and the Pierce GU'ed. LMK.
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Like a few. Mainly the Broyles auto's. lmk if you see anythings. Thank you!
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SeanAtor View Post
    I like that Kurt Warner Tools of the Trade. Is it numbered? I have a Champ Bailey TTT from this year.
    I actually sold that, sorry I need to update.. was there anything else you liked?
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by royer33455 View Post
    I have Manning in a Colts uniform, plus Mereno.

Eric
    Have pics? and what did you like of mine?

Quote Originally Posted by 1172hunt View Post
    like the Chester Taylor, 2 Broyles and the Pierce GU'ed. LMK.
    Like the spiller gu, gresham auto, von miller auto

Quote Originally Posted by Grims01gt View Post
    Like a few. Mainly the Broyles auto's. lmk if you see anythings. Thank you!
    like the fitzpatrick a little, childs, wright, and most of all the hillmans

COLLECTING:*R.Wilson*T.Y. Hilton*Zach Ertz*Andre Ellington*C.Patterson(vikings)*Andre Williams*Jordan matthews*
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast