Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finally here amazing mail day!

Finally got one and it arrived in the mail today!

Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

Sick card, gotta get it slabbed.

Nice looking card!
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    sweet card
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Things mint and got it for a heck of a price. Never did grading before but thinking about it with this card.

Nice card of a big up and comer
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

^ Just need A Bundy then I'll have All 3 big prospects of the O's!

Nice Card but dont waste your money getting it graded... Of centered and prob just get a 9 unless you dont mind a 9... Still a nice PC addition
    Photobucket link - Hidden Content

The pictures actually the one from the seller. And the cards not off centered that picture just makes it look that way. Imagine looks like it from the bowman curve on the cards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast