Post Blast from the past NFL top 10 list from Sports Card Magazine July 1996

This is the oldest copy of any sports card magazine I have BTW. Remember when the 1992 Bowman Smith was hot? Booking for an amazing $85! Anything else jump out at you for this issue?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Ahh....the days of just a few rookie cards and affordable product with some great pulls.....
    Shoot me an email and I will forward you an excel spreadsheet of all the stuff I am looking to buy!

I need your 1997 Black Diamond Doubles and Triples! Hidden Content

Always looking for Upper Deck Stuff and Autographed Mini Helmets

I miss those days too. You could buy packs for 50 cents or just a bit more and pull some sweet stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchBuffness View Post
    I miss those days too. You could buy packs for 50 cents or just a bit more and pull some sweet stuff.
    You got it! My LCS owner didn't understand why I kept buying 07 Total (just bought the last box 2 days ago). It was $25 for 36 packs. AP and Megatron rookies along with some other great ones like Lynch, Willis and Revis. Lots of multi colored parallels etc. I don't think I'll ever find a box of modern era cards for less than $25 again.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    You got it! My LCS owner didn't understand why I kept buying 07 Total (just bought the last box 2 days ago). It was $25 for 36 packs. AP and Megatron rookies along with some other great ones like Lynch, Willis and Revis. Lots of multi colored parallels etc. I don't think I'll ever find a box of modern era cards for less than $25 again.

Yeah not doubt. That's why I'm a huge fan of regular Topps every year. I can buy a 36 pack box for $50? Yes please. Easily my favorite product of the year lol.