Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Ravens sb champs !!!!!!
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Every game has missed calls , the late hit out of bounds on flacco would have gave us first and goal. A td there and non of this matters because we're up more than 8. Goes both ways.
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Looking at the replay in the 2nd link you provided I see what can be called pass interference on both players not just Smith. Both players are looking for the ball and jockeying for position.

Smith appears to have his left hand ahold of Crabtree's jersey under his arm. In slow-mo it is for about 4 seconds so in real time it was probably more like 1-1.5 seconds.

Crabtree puts his right hand into Smith's chest and then puts his left hand on the side Smith's helmet and shoves off.

Both players committed pass interference. As was already said, the refs decided to let them play. If done right, the refs should have called pass interference on both players and replayed the down. I saw it as a good no call because everyone was saying the PI was on Smith and what I saw was a quick grab of the jersey that lasted for a split second, which happens on virtually every pass play in the NFL and is rarely called.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    Every game has missed calls , the late hit out of bounds on flacco would have gave us first and goal. A td there and non of this matters because we're up more than 8. Goes both ways.
    I said this as well. My son and I were watching and I said "Way late hit out of bounds, that will be a flag" and rewound it for him to see because he missed it. Considering Roger Goodell's moves to place skirts on QBs I was shocked at the no-call on that one.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Ravens sb champs !!!!!!
    Yes, We all understand that. Enjoy it.....
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Looking at the replay in the 2nd link you provided I see what can be called pass interference on both players not just Smith. Both players are looking for the ball and jockeying for position.

Smith appears to have his left hand ahold of Crabtree's jersey under his arm. In slow-mo it is for about 4 seconds so in real time it was probably more like 1-1.5 seconds.

Crabtree puts his right hand into Smith's chest and then puts his left hand on the side Smith's helmet and shoves off.

Both players committed pass interference. As was already said, the refs decided to let them play. If done right, the refs should have called pass interference on both players and replayed the down. I saw it as a good no call because everyone was saying the PI was on Smith and what I saw was a quick grab of the jersey that lasted for a split second, which happens on virtually every pass play in the NFL and is rarely called.
    You'll have to watch the back angle sometime. Crabtree pushed off because both hands from smith were grabbing his jersey not allowing him to get to his spot. What's done is done. But it is pretty clear the calls did not go the niners way all game.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Hidden Content

You also wouldn't have had a 108 yd td return if the obvious hold was called. It does usually go both ways, but did not this game.
    Last edited by sanfran22; 02-11-2013 at 08:24 PM.
    Hidden Content

Any time you get a double team on a return refs ignore that guy. You can flat out sodomize him for all they care. That penalty is never called on a double team block. And on the 4th down play I saw it as a no call and still do. It's the same no call San Fran was the beneficiary of the prior game against Atlanta with Bowman and Roddy White.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    I said this as well. My son and I were watching and I said "Way late hit out of bounds, that will be a flag" and rewound it for him to see because he missed it. Considering Roger Goodell's moves to place skirts on QBs I was shocked at the no-call on that one.
    If that was Brady or manning they may have just given them 6 points
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12