Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to make inception custom cards?

My question is how do y'all make the inception custom cards or dark cards to get signed with a paint pen. Also what program can make them look good. Gimp or photoshop. Last question which model photoshop?
    Thanks

2. Wata Photo
    Either program will work. Photoshop is what I use.

Gimp,Illustrator, Photoshop, Inkscape. etc. I have even used powerpoint to make customs. It's all about which program that you are more comfortable using. I recommend vector graphics and saving in 300 dpi.

If you want to outsource the work, I'm sure someone on here could also make one for you for a donation since many of them have made Inception customs themselves.
    Last edited by size17shoes; 02-10-2013 at 04:49 AM.

Photoshop is what I used. You set the size that you want to create, always give it a bleed. Than set the colors you want. Choose the color you want with black ETC (Red/ black). In Photoshop, go to filter render clouds. After that just use a soft brush, masking layer and erase the part you do not need. Mostly is a trial and error. Right there you should be able to get something going. Guys I think what he want if anyone had a tutorial on how to make design. Hope this help out for you.
    Last edited by valguerra; 02-10-2013 at 04:27 PM.

Bump would love a tutorial on how to make an inception card or just a good custom with gimp

Bump still looking on how to make it

Bump recently go photoshop so would love to learn how to make some

Read my post earlier on how to make the clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by valguerra View Post
    Read my post earlier on how to make the clouds.
    I think he is brand new to custom card making and ur lesson is a bit too complicated for him. Idk maybe I am wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast