Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Columbus Blue Jackets Minnesota Golden Gophers

When the player you TTM is traded/moved to a different team

I've only sent around 10 TTM's and so far 2 of the prospects I sent to are on new teams. Darwin Riveria was called up shortly afterI sent it and Cody Buckel just disappeared from all rosters after his poor play.

What happens from here? I have heard of it being forwarded to new teams but I think that didn't happen considering both players are great signers.

Would it be possible to either send them an email asking them to mail back the cards unsigned in my SASE or send another SASE and ask them to mail the whole thing back? In 1 I send 2 flag cards and in the other I sent a top 100 so I want to try again.

Any advice here, or are the cards done for?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I remember the same thing happened to me with Jason Kidd a few years ago when he was traded. You may want to send an email to the team asking can they either forward his mail to his new team or send it back to you. Good luck.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent a TTM to a minor leaguer during ST thinking that he was assigned to that team. He wasn't. He's a good signer so I'm thinking he'll get it when they promote him.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Columbus Blue Jackets Minnesota Golden Gophers

I sent a TTM to a minor leaguer during ST thinking that he was assigned to that team. He wasn't. He's a good signer so I'm thinking he'll get it when they promote him.

That's what I am thinking with Buckel, but I am guessing I won't see the Rivera again. The previous team he was on didn't have an email so I emailed his new team, no response.