Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Possible trading the colts in the 2011/2012 limited group break.

I have the colts and i am considering trading or selling it.!My only restrictions are that you have to have REALLY good feedback since it happens tomorrow and you make the offer if buying. I will check buckets, and lists.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...mited-Football
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Sorry, I didn't really see anything I can use.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Thanks for the look and good Luck! Strange draft there that niners would go ahead of skins & panthers went 11th being that its a great 2 case break with that 2011

Thanks, you have kaepernik, a few other rcs and then quite a bit of legends for them in both cases for the niners. Then have a lot of pulls you can get with them.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spydermat View Post
    Thanks, you have kaepernik, a few other rcs and then quite a bit of legends for them in both cases for the niners. Then have a lot of pulls you can get with them.
    Ha ha duh im a niner fan too. Lol wow I must be shell shocked from sunday. Makes sense

Lol no worries, it's been a tough week to be a niner
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

I wish I had more to trade other than 1 lonely Bradford patch and a bunch of base Griffin RC's.... free bump though! Good luck tomorrow
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Thanks, I don't mind keeping it. I just thought I'd see if there was any interest in it.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

CMB thanks!
    MAIN PC: Nnamdi Asomugha, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel, High/Mid End Football, and 1/1's (Logo Shields, Superfractors, Reebok Logos, Booklets, SICK cards etc...)
    100+ Positive Feedback on Blowout! I can only ship on Saturday's due to school :)!
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast