Selling Shield Card!

Hey guys, I'm normally a football guy, but a friend wanted a card sold for something, so I volunteered to help him out. I gotta be honest and say that I have no knowledge of the hockey market, so I'm going the unpopular option of taking offers for this. I know this isn't usually how things get done, but I don't have another choice.

This card is a Chris Chelios In The Game Triple Logo True 1/1. It's a pretty awesome looking card. The top tab is just a In The Game identification tab, stating what the card is and such. It's not graded.

PM if interested! Thanks everyone!

Hidden Content
    Looking for Redskins and Vikings.

Listen to the Sports Card Forum Podcast!
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    PM sent. Thanks
    DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST ON EBAY? DON'T WANT THE HASSLES FROM EBAY BUYERS? WANT THE MOST FOR YOUR CARDS? SEND THEM TO ME TO SELL FOR YOU! I HAVE REFERENCES AND SELL ALL TYPES OF CARDS! HIGH END, LOW END AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! PM FOR MORE DETAILS

Will reply shortly!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

One offer standing, but still taking offers. I won't get to talk to him till the morning, so keep shooting them along if you have them.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

PM sent
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Bump!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Can you let me know what offers have been so far? I will let you know if I could beat them.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Also Collecting - Derek Whitmore, Teuvo Teravainen, Yann Sauve, Blake Geoffrion, Kari Lehtonen, Louis Leblanc, Keith Magnuson, and Current Hawks.

Pm me price, and if you could what offers are. dont have to say who made it just what it was.
    Collecting: SAM GAGNER & BRAD RICHARDS

Always looking to trade and sell! Photobucket- Hidden Content /yy