Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    1986 Topps Andre Reed $1
    2008 Sp Rookie Threads Ben Roethlisberger Super Swatch /25 $5
    Rhonde Barber Geniune Auto $1
    2004 UD Rookie Prospect Roethlisberger $2
    2001 Topps Jimmy Smith Auto $2
    2003 Flair Sunday Showdown Fred Taylor(3 Color Patch) /George $2
    2003 Fller Showcase Footballs Best Warner GU Jersey /150 $1
    2003 UD Patch Collection Kurt Warner $1
    19992

    008 Donruss Thurman Thomas Century Collection GU /250 $2
    Pacific RC K. Warner/ T. Horne (X2) $2

    22004 Upper Deck Finite Urlach/Arrington/Z.Thom HG Fabrics Triples - UAT $3
    007 Absolute Rookie Premier Materials Joe Thomas jsy/ball/jsy /849 $2

    2005 Press Pass Jason White auto $1

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by slamma3 View Post
    I only have these left

    Earnest Graham auto - $2
    Pig Pen Taylor Jacobs - $2
    Ray McDonald Topps Chrome - $1
    SPxciting Ben Troupe auto - $2
    HIT Silver Troupe auto - $1
    Flair Franchise Favorites Taylor Gu Jersey $1
    Flair Sunday Showdown Fred Taylor(3 Color Patch) /George $2
    OK - interested in those...are you still holding to the $20 minimum, or can I just buy that lot?
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...mostly

    Hidden Content

  4. #23
    I found Dallas Baker so I guess I can do these for $17 delivered. But if you want to pay via Paypal you would need to add a $1

    Contenders Dallas Baker auto - $2
    Earnest Graham auto - $2
    Pig Pen Taylor Jacobs - $2
    Ray McDonald Topps Chrome - $1
    SPxciting Ben Troupe auto - $2
    HIT Silver Troupe auto - $1
    Flair Franchise Favorites Taylor Gu Jersey $1
    Flair Sunday Showdown Fred Taylor(3 Color Patch) /George $2

    Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    OK - interested in those...are you still holding to the $20 minimum, or can I just buy that lot?
    PHOTOBUCKET Hidden Content

    Check, Money order and cash accepted.
    PAYPAL is ONLY accepted if order over OVER $10 w/ added fees of $1


    I ONLY ship within USA

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by slamma3 View Post
    I found Dallas Baker so I guess I can do these for $17 delivered. But if you want to pay via Paypal you would need to add a $1

    Contenders Dallas Baker auto - $2
    Earnest Graham auto - $2
    Pig Pen Taylor Jacobs - $2
    Ray McDonald Topps Chrome - $1
    SPxciting Ben Troupe auto - $2
    HIT Silver Troupe auto - $1
    Flair Franchise Favorites Taylor Gu Jersey $1
    Flair Sunday Showdown Fred Taylor(3 Color Patch) /George $2
    Confirmed - PM me your email so I can pay you the $18 paypal.
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...mostly

    Hidden Content

  6. #25

  7. #26
    I only have these left

    1986 Topps Andre Reed $1
    Rhonde Barber Geniune Auto $1
    2003 UD Patch Collection Kurt Warner $1
    2008 Donruss Thurman Thomas Century Collection GU /250 $2
    2004 Upper Deck Finite Urlach/Arrington/Z.Thom HG Fabrics Triples - UAT $3
    2007 Absolute Rookie Premier Materials Joe Thomas jsy/ball/jsy /849 $2
    2005 Press Pass Jason White auto $1

    Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    1986 Topps Andre Reed $1
    2008 Sp Rookie Threads Ben Roethlisberger Super Swatch /25 $5
    Rhonde Barber Geniune Auto $1
    2004 UD Rookie Prospect Roethlisberger $2
    2001 Topps Jimmy Smith Auto $2
    2003 Flair Sunday Showdown Fred Taylor(3 Color Patch) /George $2
    2003 Fller Showcase Footballs Best Warner GU Jersey /150 $1
    2003 UD Patch Collection Kurt Warner $1
    19992

    008 Donruss Thurman Thomas Century Collection GU /250 $2
    Pacific RC K. Warner/ T. Horne (X2) $2

    22004 Upper Deck Finite Urlach/Arrington/Z.Thom HG Fabrics Triples - UAT $3
    007 Absolute Rookie Premier Materials Joe Thomas jsy/ball/jsy /849 $2

    2005 Press Pass Jason White auto $1
    PHOTOBUCKET Hidden Content

    Check, Money order and cash accepted.
    PAYPAL is ONLY accepted if order over OVER $10 w/ added fees of $1


    I ONLY ship within USA

  8. #27
    price on all of your priest holmes cards?
    Priest Holmes SUPERcollector! 507 different cards so far 178 gu/autos with 7 1/1's!

  9. #28
    Mod.. When you have a chance please close thread. Going to try to sell on EBAY where I do not have to wait for receipt of cards for my money. Thank you.
    PHOTOBUCKET Hidden Content

    Check, Money order and cash accepted.
    PAYPAL is ONLY accepted if order over OVER $10 w/ added fees of $1


    I ONLY ship within USA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •