Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 22dpo22's Items on eBay

Exclamation WTB: 2000 Fleer GOTG sub set Cowboy Clippings, help me build a 12 year old subset!!!

I am looking to re-build a small sub-set of GU Dallas Cowboys cards from 2000 Fleer Great of the Game, the sub-set is called Cowboy Clippings and the set consist of 9 cards total, Emmitt Smith was to be the 10th card in the set but for whatever reason his card was never produced... back in the year 2000 I actually had complteded the whole set and shortly after doing that I decided to upgrade my set into all muti-color patches instead of single while or blue jerseys like the ones I gathered when I was first starting out...long story short I ended up in a money crunch and I sold my set, so now I am looking to replace the set and thought I would ask all my SCF friends to keep an eye out... I just bought the first one to get my collection started off of ebay, I was able to find only one that was multi-colo and it is Jay Novacek, I need all the others....the most expensive card in the set is the Tom Lndry fedora (I likely wont find one that isnt one color but thats my lone exception to this set) SO, with all that being said, I will buy directly from you if you have one, or if you can put me in touch with someone who has one I will offer you a finders fee in the form of paypal or a card or whatever you prefer, the ONLY condition other than the Landry is I am ONLY INTERESTED IN MULTI-COLOR PATCHES so help me buy 8 morer cards guys!!! if you need to see what they look like thye Novacek is in my bucket in incoming section, THANKS!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am very determined to get this set built again, any help is appreciated !!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

74070- thanks for the deal and the cance to pick up 4 of these cards at once!!!

I now have : Jasn Witten, Troy Aimkan, Tony Dorsett, Bob Lilly, & Michael Irvin ALL INCOMING !!!

I still need: Mel Renfro , Tom Landry , Harvy Martin and Randy White !!! ANY HELP IN FINDING THESE WILL BE REWARDED !!!