Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spavs's Items on eBay

Need input with a problem with Canada Post Expresspost

Hi everyone,

I have a big problem with Canada Post here. I have an order delivered by Expresspost, the tracking of the item tell me than the parcel has been delivered, but I NEVER received it.

I try to call them, they tell me than the item is delivered, and treat me like an idiot like I can't check my mailbox.... They tell me it's to the sender to call them

So did anyone of you had this happenned to them ? A mistake of the tracking ? A mailman who ed his friday run ?

Any input on this will be welcome !

Thanks folks
    Last edited by RGM81; 02-09-2013 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Mind the language

SCF Rewards
    Country

You could try asking your neighbors if they got it. Our postman always gives us wrong mail. Was it insured by any chance?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

It's always the sender that can make a claim since he is the client, not you. So you need to contact him and ask him to make a claim and normaly if he ask to get 100$ inssurance for free then only him could potentialy recover it. But if there was no signature reuired then it might be hard for him to win his case but not impossible. But it's definitly in his hand to do so upon CP.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok thanks yeah Xpresspost no signature, but it's clearly the fault of Canada Post on this one.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Ok thanks yeah Xpresspost no signature, but it's clearly the fault of Canada Post on this one.

yes but with no signature hard to prove them wrong and why Paypal ask for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gerberlili's Items on eBay

Should always get a signature when it's an important package. I'm fairly sure there is $100 insurance included on express post, but the claim will have to be filed by the sender.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gerberlili's Items on eBay

Also without a signature required.......the package just needs to get delivered to the mailbox. What happens after that is not the responsibility of Canada Post. Theft occurs from mailboxes all the time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's not a case of thief, I know my neighboor very well, I was at home, and I received other mail the same day.

I think it's a laze mailman, who don't care putting the parcel in the good mailbox...

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

It's not a case of thief, I know my neighboor very well, I was at home, and I received other mail the same day.

I think it's a laze mailman, who don't care putting the parcel in the good mailbox...

The issue is not was it stolen or not, the problem is that is what canada post will probably say and since no one can proove anything they may well get away with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If they can write that the parcel is delivered when it's not, this don't prove anything since their tracking system is not accurate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast