Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Moosehead I will do the 2 G/U Mizzou Cards & the Marty Gilyard Auto (SP)?

Dawson 16

dawson- sure, post it up.

Check my bucket under College and also Football for your likes

I like:

Duke Snider Relic/Auto
    Xavier McDaniel Jersey
    Pettis Pull out Auto

Let me know

Adam
    Hidden Content

BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

adam- A ton of stuff I can use, pm sent.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(540)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Check my bucket and let me know if there is anything in there you might be interested in. I found a couple cards that I would like from you so it will not be a waste of time. Thanks
    Collecting Players: Baseball: Piazza, Strawberry. Basketball: R. Miller. Football: S. Alexander, D. Boston, Favre, J. Galloway, B. Huard, Kitna, S. Moss, K. Rambo, S. Springs, Tebow. Hockey: Bure's, A. Daigle, Kolzig, Yashin, Yzerman. Racing: J. Gordon, Kahne. Wrestling: Michaels, HHH, Orton, S. Steiner, Lesnar. Teams: Washington Capitals

sj- I can use the two shaun alexander jerseys but need to do a bigger deal due the shipping expense.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(540)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Not sure if you have read this but you should check it out:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...Large-Envelope

Also is that all I have that you want is the 2 Alexander jersey cards? Just let me know the cards that you are interested in, in order of importance would be great and we can go from there. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moosehead View Post
    sj- I can use the two shaun alexander jerseys but need to do a bigger deal due the shipping expense.
    Collecting Players: Baseball: Piazza, Strawberry. Basketball: R. Miller. Football: S. Alexander, D. Boston, Favre, J. Galloway, B. Huard, Kitna, S. Moss, K. Rambo, S. Springs, Tebow. Hockey: Bure's, A. Daigle, Kolzig, Yashin, Yzerman. Racing: J. Gordon, Kahne. Wrestling: Michaels, HHH, Orton, S. Steiner, Lesnar. Teams: Washington Capitals

sj- It was just the two Alexander's. My issue with shipping is that I have to go to the PO to have it shipped and mine is closed on SAT and closes before I get in from work.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast