Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

1986-87 fleer michael jordan rookie bgs8 ft/fs

Lets see what we can do with this card "IF YOU ARE GONNA TRY TO LOW BALL ME DON'T EVEN BOTHER" Other than that lets talk Price is $800 obo
    Last edited by WYTMKE; 04-07-2013 at 09:24 PM.
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

up
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

pm sent

I'd be interested in hearing what you want also.

pm sent

Me too, PM me with a value please
    Collecting GENO SMITH and TAVON AUSTIN

Hidden Content |

Pm's sent

Please pm me with what youre looking for as well. thanks.
    Always looking to trade, please take a look:
    Hidden Content

pm sent

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast