2012 Topps jumbo 6 packs fished in a Trout in this break

Nohands70 (Benny) helped me with a UD promo hockey set and I missed one card that he dropped off at our local so this morning I went to pick up the card plus some screw down holders.

You know the story, just supplies and pick up but while there you must bust.

Started with one pack of jumbos, then two, then three. and so on, but finally I hit an auto. Only one pack was left in the store box so they opend another box for the shelf and I took one more pack. Caught something for sure!

First, anyone know if these are short prints? Heard some a guy at the local that pictures of players catching balls over the fence were short prints:

Now to the rest of the break

Dye Cuts
    Tony Gwynn
    Paul Molitor
    Stan Musial

Rookies: a bunch

Dylan Bundy, understand he is to be good?

72 mini
    Paul Konerko
    Carlos Gonzalez
    Adam Jones
    Felix Hernandez
    Bryce Harper
    Willie Mays

This ultra thick card.

Then from the open box where I started my break, I hit this

And what was in the one pack from the new box?

This card, owner said it was the best card they had seen pulled from their store.

That's the break, doubtful I will do the set this year, so it was great pulling the Trout in such few packs.

Nice Trout auto! Unfortunately, none of those are short prints, even though they look like they could be. Lmk if the Musial and Ripken are for trade!
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG
    WTTF or WTB 2013 Topps Update Emerald US129 David Wright
    Hidden Content <<<CLICK ME>>> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgersalltheway View Post
    Nice Trout auto! Unfortunately, none of those are short prints, even though they look like they could be. Lmk if the Musial and Ripken are for trade!
    Good to know thanks,

Right now I am planning on keeping the Ripken and Musial.