Results 1 to 2 of 2
02-09-2013, 02:49 PM #1
2013 UD National Hockey Card Day Contest #3 - VIP's Show Your Best Pulls! Canada
National Hockey Card Day, presented by Upper Deck, is back for another year and we want to see how you’re participating!
National Hockey Card Day takes place in Canada on February 9th!
SCF has long been an active supporter of this promotion, and we are very happy that members from both Canada and the United States are able to enjoy National Hockey Card Day. We want to see you in action, and there will be some cool prizes involved!
This year SCF is happy to present its members with a series of contests to reward you for your participation and support of Upper Deck and your local card store.
To find out if your LCS is participating in National Hockey Card Day, please visit this link: http://upperdeck.com/nhcd/
Contest #3 (VIP) – Show Your Best Pulls on National Hockey Card Day!
This is very similar to the previously-listed contest, but with an extra special prize for our VIP Members! To enter this VIP-exclusive contest, go to your local card store on National Hockey Card Day and purchase any Upper Deck product. It can be packs, a box, a case, whatever you like - just show that you are supporting your LCS! We want to see a picture of you in your shop holding your best hit(s)! If you come up empty on the hits, post a photo of yourself at the LCS with your National Hockey Card Day hits, .a la this photo of RGM81 at his shop in 2011:
We also want to know why you support your LCS – give us 50-100 words about the store and why you keep coming back for more!
Prizes and Winner Selection
Contest #3 – winner will receive 2000 Card Cash! The winner will be selected by the members of the Hockey Team via a poll posted after the end of the entry period.
Who knows? We may have some extra cool surprises for our winners!!!
Rules & Eligibility
Members are allowed to enter more than one contest (i.e. #1 and #2), but can only win a single prize.
Only VIP Members are eligible to enter Contest #3. VIP’s are eligible to enter into the first two contests.
If you enter into one of the first three contests, you are not eligible to enter Contest #4.
International members are eligible to participate in Contest #4 only.
Deadline to enter into all Upper Deck National Hockey Card Day Contests is Monday, February 11th @ 12pm EST for the Canadian contests and Monday, February 18th @ 19pm EST for the American contests.
All members must be in good standing to be eligible to win the Upper Deck National Hockey Card Day Contests, meaning:
- No serious infractions during the past 30 days: a serious infraction is any infraction worth over 3 points – any serious infractions will result in disqualification from the contest.
- No suspensions: if you have been suspended from SCF for rule violations during the past 30 days, you are disqualified from participating.
- No negative feedback for the past 30 days prior to the beginning of the contest - any negative feedback received will be investigated by the SCF Dispute Team.
- Due to the voting requirements for staff on best break, SCF Staff are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- You may only post one of each entry type for this contest. Multiple same-type entries from any contest will result in disqualification.
Thank you for supporting your LCS and participating in National Hockey Card Day!
02-10-2013, 06:08 PM #2
Please note that due to the storms in Eastern Canada all 4 NHCD contests have been extended until Friday, February 15th.