Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

2013 UD National Hockey Card Day Contest #4 - Can't Make It To Your LCS? Canada

National Hockey Card Day, presented by Upper Deck, is back for another year and we want to see how you’re participating!

National Hockey Card Day takes place in Canada on February 9th!

SCF has long been an active supporter of this promotion, and we are very happy that members from both Canada and the United States are able to enjoy National Hockey Card Day. We want to see you in action, and there will be some cool prizes involved!

This year SCF is happy to present its members with a series of contests to reward you for your participation and support of Upper Deck and your local card store.

To find out if your LCS is participating in National Hockey Card Day, please visit this link: http://upperdeck.com/nhcd/

Contest #4 – Can’t Make it to the LCS? Post Your National Hockey Card Day Player Card!

This contest is for people who can’t get to their LCS on Saturday, and international members are eligible to participate. To enter this contest, post your best card of one of the players on the National Hockey Card Day Checklist. Your scan must include your SCF username (just like the Show & Tell Contests) and it must be a player from your country’s National Hockey Card Day checklist.

This is the checklist:
    Bobby Orr
    Carter Ashton
    Casey Cizikas
    Eric Lindros
    Jaden Schwartz
    Jarome Iginla
    Joe Sakic
    John Tavares
    Jordan Eberle
    Mario Lemieux
    Mark Stone
    Martin Brodeur
    Sidney Crosby
    Tyson Barrie
    Wayne Gretzky

Prizes and Winner Selection

Contest #4 – winner will receive 500 Card Cash! The winner will be selected by the members of the Hockey Team via a poll posted after the end of the entry period.

Who knows? We may have some extra cool surprises for our winners!!!

Rules & Eligibility

Members are allowed to enter more than one contest (i.e. #1 and #2), but can only win a single prize.
    Only VIP Members are eligible to enter Contest #3. VIP’s are eligible to enter into the first two contests.
    If you enter into one of the first three contests, you are not eligible to enter Contest #4.
    International members are eligible to participate in Contest #4 only.

Deadline to enter into all Upper Deck National Hockey Card Day Contests is Monday, February 11th @ 12pm EST for the Canadian contests and Monday, February 18th @ 19pm EST for the American contests.

All members must be in good standing to be eligible to win the Upper Deck National Hockey Card Day Contests, meaning:
    - No serious infractions during the past 30 days: a serious infraction is any infraction worth over 3 points – any serious infractions will result in disqualification from the contest.
    - No suspensions: if you have been suspended from SCF for rule violations during the past 30 days, you are disqualified from participating.
    - No negative feedback for the past 30 days prior to the beginning of the contest - any negative feedback received will be investigated by the SCF Dispute Team.
    - Due to the voting requirements for staff on best break, SCF Staff are not eligible to participate in this contest.
    - You may only post one of each entry type for this contest. Multiple same-type entries from any contest will result in disqualification.

Thank you for supporting your LCS and participating in National Hockey Card Day!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Please note that due to the storms in Eastern Canada all 4 NHCD contests have been extended until Friday, February 15th.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Who are the Canadian oversized cards this year?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

By the looks of things they have the whole set in jumbo version. I got an Iginla & a Sakic from my two stops.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Some entrants are needed in this contest. Otherwise, the mods won't have a choice on who to vote for.

I did have a store in Kingston, but I couldn't go because that was the day of the huge snowstorm and I had recently sold my winter tires. Here's a scan and hand written username for my best card from the list of players above. Its a neat-o Gretzky autographed art card. People tell me its not pack pulled, but its an authentic auto and its a great looking card, so nerds to them.

001.jpg

Cheers,
    reoddai

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well congrats to reoddai.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Its a shame that there weren't any other entrants. Hopefully its because everyone got to go to their LCS and entered the other contents.

Cheers,
    reoddai