Certified Materials Richard Dent Heritage Collection Pro Bowl Logo Patch /49 SICK!!

Have this Richard Dent Pro Bowl Logo patch for sale. Really nice looking card in person, has a shint silver mirror foil surface (scan dosent do this card justice). Its numbered to /49

Looking for $20 delivered !!!!

Last edited by armyrangers426; 02-14-2013 at 01:44 AM.
    COLLECTING TONY ROMO ROOKIES AND INSCRIPTION AUTOS
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content

that is a really nice looking card, is that your best price? or are you open to a card/cash deal? I have bought a lot of cards on here the last few days and I need to cut back on my spending but I figured I would at least take a shot at it, PLMK!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

Quote Originally Posted by dpono22 View Post
    that is a really nice looking card, is that your best price? or are you open to a card/cash deal? I have bought a lot of cards on here the last few days and I need to cut back on my spending but I figured I would at least take a shot at it, PLMK!!!
    $25 is my best price i bought 3 of these that are in my bucket all went for 35-47 dollars on ebay.
    Hidden Content

bump post office tomorrow!!!
    Hidden Content

new lower price final price
    Hidden Content