Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Autograph Storage

SCF Rewards
    Country

Autograph Storage

I know that a lot of people store their signed photos in UltraPro sleeves and put them in binders. The question I have is where do you store the binders. I was thinking of putting the binders in a filing cabinet. Does anybody store autographs in a filing cabinet, or is that a bad idea?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use ultrapro pages and a file cabnet...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use the Avery sheet protectors. I have one binder out in the open and the rest are in the closet.

BANNED

Country

Just curious.....what is the point in collecting if no one can see your successes? I'm not trying to be a jerk, just asking!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know that a lot of people store their signed photos in UltraPro sleeves and put them in binders. The question I have is where do you store the binders. I was thinking of putting the binders in a filing cabinet. Does anybody store autographs in a filing cabinet, or is that a bad idea?

I don't store mine in a file cabinet but I would not see that as a concern. I use archival sheets and make sure if you have backing that it is acid free. Heat, humidity and dampness are the biggest concerns along with light. I also believe in having a humidifier/dehumidifier. I believe I read somewhere that auto's should be stored at a roughly 50% humidity level.

...Rick