Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012 Topps Magic

Topps follows up Chrome mania with another great product. I love the design, the minis, mini variations, the framed inserts. Just wanted to post how pleased I am with another low priced Topps product. I bought 2 blasters and 1 rack pack. Mini cards are base white border, black border parallels, pigskins /50 and the rack packs (at Wal-Mart at least) have yet another blue border mini parallel.

Lots of rookies in my boxes - Luck, RG3 so on and so forth. Lots of retired stars as well i.e. Brett Favre.

Anyway, it's just really nice to have some Topps stuff at Wal-Mart. Panini retail is just junk and always has been. I mean if you can't produce a $3 pack of cards that at least has an insert in every pack then I'm not buying it. Topps retail always gives you the most bang for the buck.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

I agree. Great looking cards too.
    No more international shipping for me with the new shipping rates, sorry.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Bought 2 blasters today,agreed I'll definitely be picking up more.The autographs aren't that tough to pull this year seeded 1 in 25 packs.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

yeah I noticed that. 1 in 25 so roughly every 3 blasters or so. Thats pretty good odds for retail.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

I am very impressed with Magic. I also agree that Panini retail is absolute trash. It is base in every pack for 3 bucks. Magic is a dynamite product.

I broke one Blaster, and will be breaking a few more Loving the enchantment insert.
    I collect Montee Ball, Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, Mike Glennon, Chris Borland, Brett Smith
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

I love magic. Almost but a case or two. Im just confused why Kellen Moore has live and redemption autos. The redemption doesnt say its special or anything. The redemption Just says magic autograph Kellen Moore.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    I love magic. Almost but a case or two. Im just confused why Kellen Moore has live and redemption autos. The redemption doesnt say its special or anything. The redemption Just says magic autograph Kellen Moore.
    Maybe he didn't sign all of his auto stickers and they made cards of the ones he did and put redemptions in for the rest?

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Maybe he didn't sign all of his auto stickers and they made cards of the ones he did and put redemptions in for the rest?
    That's what I though but was wondering if I missed something. Does this happen often?
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

maybe it's on card?... Sent back sticker sheet but hasn't come in to do on-cards?....
    ONLY looking for Vikings, Syracuse, and Yankees Autos and Patches.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast