Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Hey, let's trade!!!!!!!!!!!

    Everything is the bucket is F/T, not looking for anything in particular.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/12/14

  2. #2
    Hey bud, lmk if we can do anything for all or any of the following, thanks.
    Cobb Contenders auto
    McCoy Magic auto /250
    Harvin platinum auto patch /300

    Thanks!
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by UK_wildcat77 View Post
    Hey bud, lmk if we can do anything for all or any of the following, thanks.
    Cobb Contenders auto
    McCoy Magic auto /250
    Harvin platinum auto patch /300

    Thanks!
    Didn't see anything at this time, thanks for the look!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/12/14

  4. #4
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

    I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

  5. #5
    Back up, 1 trade down, let's get some more done!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/12/14

  6. #6
    Hey, have I asked about any of your certifieds before? Looks like I could use Doug Martin. Maybe you have some /999's I need. My need and trade list is here:

    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-Immortals-999

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmanb View Post
    Hey, have I asked about any of your certifieds before? Looks like I could use Doug Martin. Maybe you have some /999's I need. My need and trade list is here:

    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-Immortals-999
    Those were from a Group Break, so I don't own any of them, sorry buddy.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/12/14

  8. #8



    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,282
    Country
    Card Cash
    400.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I am interested in the SP Threads Flacco prime patch, cmb please. http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ebelvin View Post
    I am interested in the SP Threads Flacco prime patch, cmb please. http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/
    Didn't see anything for the Flacco, thanks for the look!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/12/14

  10. #10
    Back up, let's get some trades done!!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/12/14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •