a few gu cards for sale really cheap

just trying to get rid of this stuff...shipping is 2.50 for the first card and .50 per each additional card

/100

4.00 each

2.50 each

3.00 helmet card

2.50 rookie

2.50 rookie

2.00 each

trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

can I get your best dlvd price on this lot please sir, always willing to try to help out a fellow Cowboys fan!!! LOL

all (3) Steve McNair GU jerseys
    Donald Driver GU jersey
    McCluster GU jersey
    Last edited by dpono22; 02-09-2013 at 08:26 PM. Reason: updated mistake
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

im lost are you talking about the torrey smiths that are in my bucket?
    Hidden Content

that was my bad man I'm sorry, its Troy Smith and I thought it was Torry...I edited post and added the Driver GU in place of the Smith
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

up up and away
    Hidden Content

you never sent me prices on these, still wqnna sell them? if so pm prices please and thanks!!!

all (3) Steve McNair GU jerseys
    Donald Driver GU jersey
    McCluster GU jersey
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

i sent a pm yesterday
    i guess it never went through...will resend right now
    jeff
    Hidden Content