Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Want List

Bumping again...
    Looking for: Private Signings, Sabres: French Connection, Lafontaine, Grigorenko, Girgensons, Ristolainen, Avs, especially Mackinnon and Landeskog. Penguins, especially Lemieux, Malkin and Crosby. 14-15 Young Guns

My Bucket: Hidden Content

Bump it up!
    Looking for: Private Signings, Sabres: French Connection, Lafontaine, Grigorenko, Girgensons, Ristolainen, Avs, especially Mackinnon and Landeskog. Penguins, especially Lemieux, Malkin and Crosby. 14-15 Young Guns

to the top!

To the top!

Bump it up!

I have the teubert http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/Crabwaka/media/image_zps0cf998d4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=59
    I collect logan couture and a little bit of landeskog but if u don't have either then just make me a offer.

Quote Originally Posted by cowtippincrabwaka View Post
    I have the teubert http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/Crabwaka/media/image_zps0cf998d4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=59
    I collect logan couture and a little bit of landeskog but if u don't have either then just make me a offer.
    I can help, PM sent.

Hey I have the 12-13 young gun 209-Aliu
    I still need some 12-13 young guns as well send me a pm if you want to make a trade

PM sent, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhighfi View Post
    Hey I have the 12-13 young gun 209-Aliu
    I still need some 12-13 young guns as well send me a pm if you want to make a trade

Keeping BUMP alive!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast