Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: New Want List

Bump this up!
    Looking for: Private Signings, Sabres: French Connection, Lafontaine, Grigorenko, Girgensons, Ristolainen, Avs, especially Mackinnon and Landeskog. Penguins, especially Lemieux, Malkin and Crosby. 05-06 to present Young Guns

My Bucket: Hidden Content

To the top!
    Looking for: Private Signings, Sabres: French Connection, Lafontaine, Grigorenko, Girgensons, Ristolainen, Avs, especially Mackinnon and Landeskog. Penguins, especially Lemieux, Malkin and Crosby. 05-06 to present Young Guns

Easter bump! Mention this "Easter bump" and I will give $20 in cards (my choice) if you can help me cross off anything on my list. Thanks!

Keep bumping!

Bumping for some trades...

Let's BUMP this!

Not all of the population of Bumpinville moved to Minnesota...

For the love of bump.

Movin' on bump!

Bumpage.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast