Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Over paid?

Over paid?

This is probably the most I;ve spent on a single card. I really dont like doing it but I saw this for my Kemp PC and had to have it. Dropped $58 total on it. Not sure what it books so if somebody knows and can tell me if I got ripped or not I'd appreciate it. Too late now I know but hey it had KEMvP on it and I pulled the trigger.

[IMG][/IMG]

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Im going to say prob about right. Depends on the day and the timing of the sell. Quick search of the completed listings shows the seller only paid about $41 for it. Prob bought it from the rumors of Justin Upton gettign traded and when he finally did and Justin Uptons stuff sky rocketed he put it back online hoping to make a profit. I still think it was a decent price though for the type of patch that it has. If i was in your shoes and had some extra money I would have done the same.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MATT-KEMP-JUSTIN-UPTON-GONZALEZ-2012-TRIPLE-THREADS-3-3-LOGO-PATCH-TTRC-50-/251205586992?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item3a7d051030&nm a=true&si=V2Oiu5opgTtzIHUEY%252F0cWFB0WAA%253D&ori g_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
    Last edited by Clemson2012; 02-09-2013 at 10:06 PM.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

I personally don't think so. I think it's a great looking patch. I base this off of if you're an Upton fan. As long as you like the card that is all that matters but I think for the price you could have gotten I nice Kemp

Thanks for the replies!

I have Kemp patches. Wanted 1 with him and other stars this was the nicest I found for what I was willing to pay, like I said the 58 is the most I've done on a single card. Just to mix it up and yeah the Upton patch sealed the deal but I did it mainly cus' 3/3 and Kemp. I scored another Nice Triple Threads Kemp as well. Says "BEAST MODE" and its Emerald.

Ahh. I think it is great for the price since that is what you were looking for plus that Upton patch is sweet! I notice that baseball it is harder to get nicer patches like those then say football. maybe it is my luck.I think it is a sharp card myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy Gentleman View Post
    Ahh. I think it is great for the price since that is what you were looking for plus that Upton patch is sweet! I notice that baseball it is harder to get nicer patches like those then say football. maybe it is my luck.I think it is a sharp card myself.
    Thanks! Yeah seems football has the better patches to me too.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    very sharp card and like i said i would have paid that also. Would love to have it sitting in my Justin Upton collection but maybe I will find one of the other 2 left. haha.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    very sharp card and like i said i would have paid that also. Would love to have it sitting in my Justin Upton collection but maybe I will find one of the other 2 left. haha.
    I thought of you when I found it. If Kemp wasnt on there I would have sent a pm right to you.

Going off of the sweet Upton patch, the quality of the names, and the numbering, I'd say you did just fine- Cool card!
    Collector of:
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Justin Morneau, Jason Tyner, Jim Thome, sets
    Wild, North Stars, Jason Zucker
    Hidden Content

Now that's a baseball card!
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG & 2013 TOPPS UPDATE EMERALDS! 322/330 = 97.5%
    Hidden Content <<<CLICK ME>>> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast