Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF/WTB: St. Louis Cardianls 1/1's, auto's, printing plates, & low #'d.

Please let me know what you have & what you are looking for!
    Wants: Christopher Frey, Mike Matheny, St. Louis Cardinals Auto's, & Team USA

i have a 2012 topps tribute stan musial gold #/25 if interested. also have an 09 rasmus spx au, 2012 bowman platinum carlos martinez au and 2005 bowman chrome draft rasmus au.
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

check my bucket lots of autos and various GU cards available
    My bucket: Hidden Content

My wantlist: PLUS
    My insert and star player trade page:
    Hidden Content

My Cardinal autograph list:
    Hidden Content

I'm looking for Cardinal autos not listed on my SCF page!!!!!!!!!!

Also Autos of Cal Ripken Jr, Nolan Ryan, and young star players.

Is the Rasmus spx & carlos martinez scanned? Would be interested in all but the musial gold.

What would you want for the most of the auto's? I have the Ottavino's, other then him, I would need most of those.

Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by rcrascals28 View Post
    Is the Rasmus spx & carlos martinez scanned? Would be interested in all but the musial gold.
    pm sent
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

I usually sell them for 20-35% of BV. I could probably get a lot price for the ones you want. Are you wanting the thru the mail or Ip autos also?
    Jerry
    My bucket: Hidden Content

My wantlist: PLUS
    My insert and star player trade page:
    Hidden Content

My Cardinal autograph list:
    Hidden Content

I'm looking for Cardinal autos not listed on my SCF page!!!!!!!!!!

Also Autos of Cal Ripken Jr, Nolan Ryan, and young star players.

Not really interested in the IP & TTM ones. I'll put a list together & PM you!

did you get my pm?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast