Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

High End Group Break: 2012 Topps Valor Hobby Case (8 Boxes) - Card Draft - SOLD OUT!

Introducing the first high end product from Topps this year! The brand new 2012 Topps Valor!

Sell Sheet: http://atlsportscards.com/product_ex...0-%20HOBBY.pdf
    Checklist:
    http://atlsportscards.com/product_ex...0Checklist.pdf

Tentative Release Date: Wednesday, March 6

Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 6 cards per pack.

To Have Valor, One Must Be Disciplined; Have Honor; Be Built For Speed And Strength, And Exude Courage And Heart. And With This...Comes Glory.
    Topps Presents 2012 Valor Football, A Breakthrough Product With The Makings of A True Champion.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
    Every Pack Includes:
    2 On-Card Rookie Autograph Cards
    1 Veteran Or Retired Autograph Card
    1 Rookie Patch Relic Card
    2 Base Cards

AUTOGRAPHED ROOKIE PATCHES - 1 Per Case
    Shield of Honor Autograph Patch Cards (Up to 40 Subjects)
    - Glory Parallel #'d to 10
    - Valor Parallel #'d 1 of 1

AUTOGRAPHED ROOKIES - 2 Per Pack
    Legionary Autographs
    Up to 40 rookies are celebrated with On-Card autographs, as they begin their quest to become the next generation of NFL Legends.
    - Speed Parallel #'d to 70
    - Strength Parallel #'d to 50
    - Discipline Parallel #'d to 25
    - Heart Parallel #'d 1 of 1

Valor Autographs
    Up to 40 rookies are recognized with On-Card autographs, illustrating their desire to attain the NFL's highest level of achievement.
    - Courage Parallel #'d to 70 Honor Parallel #'d to 50
    - Glory Parallel #'d to 25 Valor Parallel #'d 1 of 1

AUTOGRAPHED VETERAN/RETIRED PLAYERS - 1 Per Pack
    Centurion Autographs
    Up to 40 decorated veteran and retired players are honored for their Legendary accomplishments on the gridiron.

MULTI-AUTOGRAPHS
    Dual (II) Alliance Autographs
    - Most collectible rookies and veterans united #'d to 10

Triple (III) Alliance Autographs
    - Most collectible rookies and veterans from the same team united as one #'d to 10

Quad (IV) Alliance Autographs
    - Most collectible rookies and veterans from the same team united as one #'d to 5

ROOKIE PATCHES - 1 Per Pack
    Field Armor Patch Cards
    Up to 40 Subjects, Featuring Patches From The Uniforms Which Represent Each Player'S Allegiance.

AUTOGRAPHED ROOKIE PATCHES - 1 Per Case
    Shield of Honor Autograph Patch Cards (Up to 40 Subjects)
    - Glory Parallel #'d to 10

BASE CARDS
    100 Veterans, Rookies & Retired Stars Sequentially #'d
    - Glory Parallel #'d to 50

Instructions:
    This group break is going to be done as a card draft break. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST. That will give us our card draft order. After we break the case, all the cards will be listed and we will "draft" the cards in the order that we come out. If the product is as described, there will be 32 total hits (4 per box). There will also be 16 total base cards (2 per box).
    To make the price point lower I have added a few extra spots at the end that will all get SEVERAL base each.

You will have 12 hours to make your selection. Should you log on during your 12 hours and NOT make your selection, you will be skipped and we will come back to you. Should you be on the clock for over 24 hours without logging in, a selection will be made for you based on the best available or the teams of interest (based on your location, profile information, personal collections, etc.). This will keep the drafting process rolling smoothly.

The price for each individual slot is $45 delivered. This covers the case, shipping, and new toploaders/sleeves/teambags/bubble mailers for these cards.

People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense. The packages will be properly packaged and supported by myself and sent with DC. Insurance is OPTIONAL. If you would like to purchase insurance, you may. Otherwise, I am NOT responsible for damage done by the USPS.

There is a limit of FOUR (4) slots per member.

Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), I will post the trade with payment information inside. Once you confirm the trade, IT IS A BINDING DEAL. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of confirmation. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!

If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything.

Once all members have paid the product will be ordered and the randomization will occur. All randomization will be done live via blogtv to prevent any problems that may occur. The break will be done live at www.blogtv.com/people/rchurchward

So, who's in?!

Alright, here we go, fresh off random.org...

There were 36 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. 10. SgtAJC
    2. 21. bryanfury
    3. 12. Brady2Gronk
    4. 35. bombtrack
    5. 4. FioreSA
    6. 32. raw5060
    7. 8. FL_Henry
    8. 7. shiker78
    9. 9. Brady2Gronk
    10. 2. dimsey
    11. 28. bradyfanatic1224
    12. 19. SgtAJC
    13. 31. hotfoot992000
    14. 16. shiker78
    15. 18. arfmax
    16. 23. Christianfriend
    17. 24. xxgoauLdxx
    18. 22. mattleegee
    19. 20. raw5060
    20. 1. bombtrack
    21. 27. bbluebanshee
    22. 30. mullerr
    23. 26. deansayso
    24. 17. arfmax
    25. 14. SgtAJC (from Hail24)
    26. 3. Brady2Gronk
    27. 25. markk457
    28. 33. hotfoot992000
    29. 13. Afrank35
    30. 11. mullerr
    31. 6. SgtAJC
    32. 5. bbluebanshee
    33. 15. SgtAJC (from Hail24)
    34. 36. shiker78
    35. 29. hotfoot992000
    36. 34. Brady2Gronk

Timestamp: 2013-02-21 02:04:16 UTC

You have randomized this list 3 times.
    Last edited by rchurchward; 02-26-2013 at 09:51 PM.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

17 and 18 for me, please
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:512!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):112
    Percent Complete:67.37

This product looks like a mix between Plates and Patches and Inception.

Can't Topps think of anything new...

ill take 13
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

I'll take spot 20
    I Collect MJD Patches and Autos!
    * Heisman Trophy Winner Autos (including Bush) 30/75 = 40%
    * 2011 Donruss Elite Throwback Threads Patches 7/13 = 54%

Gotcha guys, thanks!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

I'm in for 5 and 27
    MY BUCKET: Hidden Content

Collecting...
    2011 topps chrome autos sepia /99

i'll take 3, 9, 12, 34
    My Bucket - See anything you're interested in, PM me
    Bucket is currently getting updated/upgraded
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast