Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Product shipped yesterday and is tentatively scheduled to be here Monday. I say tentatively scheduled because my wife and I are both teachers and we might not be home whenever UPS decides to show up (it happens a lot). If we aren't there, we cannot sign for it and it'll be another day.

With that being said, whatever day it ends up being in my hands is the day we will break it. I will keep everyone posted!
    Keep in mind, if I get product today, the break will be happening tonight!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

When will you put it out that you are breaking tonight???

Quote Originally Posted by SgtAJC View Post
    When will you put it out that you are breaking tonight???
    As soon as I get confirmation that the case has arrived and is in hand. I don't get home from school until about 6 PM so hopefully I get confirmation before then and can let you guys know.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Looking to sell spots #4 and #20. Pm me your offer. Will not sell if nothing pleasurable comes by 6pm CST.

Looking to potentially move up. Pm me what you are looking for cards/pp etc
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

Mullerr is now the owner of spot #4 for this break we have reached an agreement. Rchurchward please update the order so he is showing spot #4 on the draft order when you get a chance. Thanks

Yeah, #4 was sold to me. Thank you for the spot bombtrack!

Case is in hand and we will be breaking it at approximately 8:10 PM CENTRAL time. See you then! www.blogtv.com/people/rchurchward

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast