Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool 2012 Contenders Andrew Luck ON CARD AUTO ... just seeing what might happen if ...

After taking about a year off from the hooby, mostly due to the struggling economy thus I struggled through one of the toughest patches of my life, but things are finally looking up again, I start a new job this Thursday the 14th (Valentine's Day) and thought I would finally traet myself to a hobby box from the local hobby shop, which just happened to have gotten a shipment of 2012 Contenders earlier that day.... anyway, I chose my box, ripped of tyhe plastic, and opened the first pack....ALL BASE.... but no big deal, I knew hits where coming because as I was opening the first pack the shop owner was telling me that Contenders was yielding 5 autos per box this year, and while he was making that stement, I thumbed through the the first card second card and then the third card in the pack was......

2012 Contenders Andrew Luck RC ON-CARD auto SP #201 (SP~short print)

I am honestly in no rush what-so-ever to move this card, I really wanted to post it here to give all my SCF brothers & sisters a good look at Luck's ON CARD autograph, I will entertain offers, and it will take at least $300 cash included in any deal to takje this card off my hands, all cash offers are welcome as well as card/cash offers as well, THANKS for the read and the look and please feel free to make serious offers only! Thanks again

Dan
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

What total value are you looking for on it ?

pm'd
    Also check out my ebay by clicking my ebay name!
    Hidden Content

How do you know it is a SP?

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    How do you know it is a SP?
    Is this the variation or documented as an SP anywhere?
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

The sp version is missing info on the back of the card. The other one luck has two hands in the football. Hope this helps.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (162)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    interested! how are the corners?
    BUCKET>>> Hidden Content
    CHECK SUB FOLDERS!!

interested, cmb and i can add cash too. what value u have on it?
    PM works best (I trade by BV, buy by SV)
    FB: Hidden Content
    Basket: Hidden Content
    Base: Hidden Content

I'm interested in it.
    My Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr., Ladainain Tomlinson, Andrew Luck, AJ Green, Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast