Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Ichiro Auto Experts

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ichiro Auto Experts

Need some opinions on an Ichiro Suzuki auto that was supposedly obtained during 2001 spring training. It is on an OMLB ball. Let me know what you think

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawgbizkit83's Items on eBay

Majority of his autos that I have seen have a circle in the middle of the auto going around several of the letters. This doesn't have it. He could use a different auto for free signings. I've seen more of his autographs without his number than with it. I'm no expert buy in my opinion I'd walk away from it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

His rookie year sig...looks good. Compare it to his UD sigs from 2001...I'm a Japanese baseball expert.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you dawgbizkit83 and steelerholic for the replies. Yeah, I have been getting mixed reviews on it. It is supposedly an early rookie auto if it was obtained in the 2001 spring training. And I have noticed looking at his autographed cards from 2001 to present, it seems his auto has changed over the years. It does look very similar to some of the 2001 rookie auto cards that I have seen on Ebay and COMC.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ball is for sale if anyone is interested in it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ball is sold. Thanks to the buyer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wait- so YOU were the one selling it, yet were asking OUR opinion if we thought it was legit? I'm confused. "Thanks to the buyer" certainly seems like you are thanking whoever for buying it from you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, I owned the ball. Sorry for the confusion.