Results 1 to 4 of 4
02-10-2013, 09:41 AM #1
WTT/S Mid-High ends, Crosby, Gretzky, Leetch, Staal, 1/1, RC, Patch, Auto, ... HERE !
11/12 ITG Ultimate Journey Aut Patch Brian Leetch #2/9 (Jersey number)
11/12 ITG Fantastick Eric Staal #01/09
11/12 ITG Base Gold Joe Sakic #01/09
08/09 Ice Glacial Graph Sidney Crosby BGS9.5/10(Auto)
Wayne Gretzky IP Auto LA Kings
11/12 ITG Dual Auto 1/1 Stamkos Lecavalier
11/12 SPGU Rookie Face-Off Tyler Seguin 12/12
12/13 SPGU Triple Patch Flyers (Giroux - Schenn - Hartnell) #/15
A LOT OF OTHER NICE CARDS IN http://gabemoltes.weebly.com/cards.html
LOT 08/09 Trilogy Ice Script (39 cards ONLY AS A LOT)
LOT of Wayne Gretzky Lot or individual
LOT Stephane Da Costa with one 1/1 (ONLY AS A LOT) ALL ROOKIES
2011/12 BLACK DIAMOND JERSEY COMPLET SET (50 CARDS)
Signed Pictures, NON-SPORTS AND SPORTS (all originals, NO REPRINT OR FAKE AUTOS)
Any question ? Feel free to ask me !
02-10-2013, 11:00 AM #2
Just an FYI, you Gretzky IPA is actually a TTM autopen. Its still a good and valuable card, but its most definitely not an IPA.
EDS: rather than make a new post to respond to the below, I'll just edit the old one.
Its not an person auto. If it was in person, Gretzky threw it into his autopen machine and gave it back. Here are several reasons why.
- Here's my Gretzky Auto pen gotten TTM. It looks identical to yours in terms of the auto. Feel free to compare it to yours which is also an autopen.
- The 'Y' in Gretzky has a little dent at the bottom. All autopens have that dent.
- Yours has 'ink spots' whenever the autopen came to a rest. You can see a webpage here on where someone went to all the trouble to detail the spots.
- Here's another webpage that talks about the autopen and specifically examples your style of gretzky auto
- Here's a video of a guy who details all these reasons with multiple examples.
02-10-2013, 11:38 AM #3
Hi reoddai, in fact, it's an in person auto that a friend of mine did, so I cannot say IP auto ? As it's not a threw the mail ;)
Thanks for the infos
02-13-2013, 08:20 AM #4