Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

High End For Trade - Brady Ring of Honor, Manning Score Rc Auto Buyback, Nice List...

Hit the site with scans.

www.freewebs.com/loopdog

Lots of high end stuff for trade. Let's make a deal.
    I go after HOF autos first and foremost, or really established vets who will be HOF'ers, I'm not looking for Colin Kaepernick or Russell Wilson cards. Good players but I want the established rock solid guys. Looking forward to trading.

Chris
    Check out my website with scans:

Hidden Content

It's nice. It's not a 10 but I don't grade cards so that means fairly little to me. I am working on getting a scanner my old one broke so those are just cell phone shots right now.

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Price on brady
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

whats a ballpark on what the manning is worth?
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

cmb for the Brady and Ruth, pm me if you see anything of interest.

ricky - if I'm selling it, I'm putting it on Ebay and letting someone over pay.

ChiBears - Looking at like $200 cv on that one.

cpk - Nice stuff man. I like the Montana/Young Ex dual auto, the Brady Auto SP Jersey, and the Aikman/Staubach dual possibly.

Hidden Content

check me for the brady and manning please. thanks man.

I trade by Current market value,
    I will not trade a card that books 300 that sells for 300, for a card that books 300 and sells 100.

deter - Why don't we just trade in person isn't that easier? if you're that hellbent on the Ruth I'll look through but you know we can always work something out

Triple - Didn't see anything I liked enough for the Brady but I did like the Pujols auto patch card even though the condition looks a little rough. What's the value on that one?

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast