Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FT/FS 2004-05 Sweet Shot Signature Shots #CD Clyde Drexler

Going through my Drexler collection and he is in the Blazers uni on this one. I would ideally love to just trade this one for a Rockets uniform Drexler auto.

Thanks
    Modern & vintage set needs, trade list and my pc list ---> Hidden Content
    All well organized and regularly updated.

TRADING NOTE : I ask that you post all trades so I can verify I still have the cards and then allow up to 1 week for shipment. This is my busy time of year.

ttt

TRADING NOTE : I ask that you post all trades so I can verify I still have the cards and then allow up to 1 week for shipment. This is my busy time of year.

I dont have a drexler auto but i do like some of your other autos. im interested in the drexler and several from your baseball trade list as well as some of your PC. Please cmb and lmk thanks!!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    I dont have a drexler auto but i do like some of your other autos. im interested in the drexler and several from your baseball trade list as well as some of your PC. Please cmb and lmk thanks!!
    I didn't see anything. Feel free to check my set needs. Thanks

I have a limited auto of him in his rockets uni
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

Quote Originally Posted by bigp621 View Post
    I have a limited auto of him in his rockets uni
    You have a picture? I can't seem to view your bucket.

img182.jpg

It's on card too /99
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

Very nice card. Is it this one? 2010-11 Limited Decade Dominance Signatures #16 Clyde Drexler/99

yes - sure is
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bigp621 View Post
    yes - sure is
    Great, what would you like to do? Can we go straight up? And would you like a scan of the card?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast